* Charles Schwab — Full-service, full-featured broker and fund provider for DIY investors and people working with advisors — often used as custodian for Dimensional Funds clients.
* Dimensional Fund Advisors — The industry leader in applying academic research to develop funds that have high returns per unit of risk. Only accessible through DFA advisors which you can find through their website.
* Fidelity — Full-service, full-featured broker & fund provider for DIY investors & people working with advisors — often the custodian of 401k accounts.
* Garrett Planning Network — Network of fee-only, hourly-based financial advisors who deliver competent, objective advice for people of all walks of life.
* Merriman Wealth Management — Paul’s former company — a fee-only investment advisory firm with access to DFA funds serving clients across the country.
* Motif Investing — Brokerage firm that makes it possible to purchase or re-balance a massively diversified portfolio of ETFs with a single $9.95 transaction cost. Paul has made most of his portfolios available there for your convenience.
* TD Ameritrade — Full-service, full-featured broker & fund provider for DIY investors & people working with advisors.
* Vanguard — Full-service, full-featured broker & fund provider, but moreover, they are the champion & pioneer of low-cost mutual funds and ETFs, Vanguard is unique in that they are owned by their customers, and motivated primarily to build and create wealth for them.