March 16, 2017
Finally! Solving the biggest challenge of
the Ultimate Buy and Hold Strategy
What you are about to read is definitely good news for retirement investors.
For more than 20 years I have been recommending a combination of asset classes that I call the Ultimate Buy and Hold Strategy.
This strategy represents the best way I know to achieve long-term growth in the stock markets, using a low-cost worldwide portfolio with carefully crafted massive diversification.
It takes advantage of higher expected returns, with about the same risk as the Standard & Poor's 500 Index.
However, this strategy has always had a serious flaw: inconvenience.
Because this portfolio has not been available in one convenient security, it required putting together multiple mutual funds and/or ETFs. Additionally, annual rebalancing was especially challenging for most investors because the portfolio has a lot of parts.
For many years, I wished all these asset classes could be combined into a single low-cost fund that could be bought and sold as a unit, with automatic rebalancing.
Finally, I have found the answer!
The solution relies on MOTIF INVESTING, a brokerage service designed for investors who want to put together their own combinations of investments OR, in our case, a combination of asset classes – which is exactly what we have done with the Ultimate Buy and Hold Strategy.
Read more about this at my website – click here!
Here are the highlights:
- With MOTIF you can put together any combination of up to 30 different stocks and/or ETFs (not mutual funds) at minimal cost. The total cost of the trade is only $9.95. If you tried to buy or sell this number of stocks or ETFs you could pay $150 to $300.
- We have designed a number of Best in Class Ultimate Buy and Hold Portfolios. You can buy the entire group for only $9.95.
- The minimum initial investment required is only $300.
- MOTIF has several promotions to reward you for opening an account with their firm. For details on both of these promotions, check out this link.
- Rebalancing is easy with the click of a button and costs just $9.95.
- By using our affiliate link, you help us to continue to update and grow our work. If you access MOTIF by following this link – or a link on our Web site– and open and fund an account, The Merriman Financial Educational Foundation receives an affiliate payment from MOTIF, as well as $1 for every $9.95 trading fee. There is no additional cost to you of any kind.
If you want to invest in the Ultimate Buy and Hold Strategy, it’s easy. Go to my website now and learn more about Motif, and how we build portfolios for savvy investors at all stages of life – from first-time investors through retirees.
I don’t expect my readers to leap into something new without careful thought.
I’ve studied MOTIF enough to have full confidence in it, and I have already invested some of my family’s money there.
Over the next few months I will be providing a lot of information on Motif and our strategies, such as ways to create custom portfolios for children, young adults, retirees and for people who want a target-date retirement fund that’s more aggressive (or less aggressive) than those offered elsewhere. There will need to be more education to make sure those who are interested will select the right combination of equity and fixed-income asset classes.
For those who are not interested in our work at Motif, I will continue to address additional topics, but I know we will have a lot of questions about our new portfolios.
I think this represents a big step in our mission to do the best work we possibly can for individual investors.
I encourage you to read more about Motif at my website and listen to the two podcasts about it. In the first, I explain “Why Motif?” and in the second, I discuss more of the “how's" with my collaborator Chris Pedersen.
Then, go to Motif, open a free account and get started with this simple, done-for-you, low-cost investing with the Ultimate Buy and Hold portfolios. Please feel free to share this link with family and friends.
Thank you for being on this journey with me.
To your success, as always,